* For the Mardi Gras parade, I have now finished the 70 minute long "Best of Love song Ramifications" for the Australian Marriage Equality float. It's a radio show, of sorts, compiled by myself, Andrew Bettridge and ethel yarwood enterprises. It will is available for download now from www.markalsop.com
* Parade night I will be in the "Margaret Court Cops a Serve and Loses in Straight Sets" so look out for 50 tennis players. I will be wearing a handlebar moustache on the night to try and look like tennis legend John Newcombe. That will be one for the photo album!!!
* Mardi Gras Sunday from 2pm, you can catch me playing a more Funky and Groovy "Splashback" styled set in the Beresford Hotel for the Mardi Gras Lane-way party. I Hope to see you then.
* Mardi Gras Monday I will be @ The Colombian hotel from 11am!!!
* GRUNT Podcast now available from www.markalsop.com
14 steaming hot tracks of the newest Underground styled music to promote the 2012 Easter Saturday party "GRUNT" held @ The Laird in Melbourne.
* Keep up to date via Twitter @djmarkalsop